Sunday, August 19, 2007 @ 12:40 pm
Yay, change of skin, i'm happy. :D
And now I feel liek blogging in caps cause this font looks good in caps~
I wasted the whole of today doing I-have-no-idea-what. when I shld actually be studying for bio since there's 1000 things to rmb. O: And I'm still wasting time here, blogging away some useless stuff. I realised I haven't been online for 1984787 centuries. Haha. I'm a weird anti-social person.
There's this Vietnamese exchange student staying over at my house (my brother's friend) which is like kinda cool just that he doesn't talk much. And they just went to Marina Bay to watch Fireworks. I want to go ): I'm not even doing anything productive at home anw.
I'm gonna have my piano exam on Sep 20th. One day before EOYs. Tell me I'm dead. O: And I'm rusty, haven't taken a practical exam for 3++ years.
Btw, I'll be trying that bungee-jump thingy at Clarke Quay soon. :D Haha, not really bungee jump but that thing that shoots really high up? Yeah, with my cousins. cause they want to try it out to. cool.
And and and I have to find like as many volunteers as I can for next weekend's CD sales. Here we go again. O:
It's ♥